- Collection and Delivery Available
- Environment Friendly Green Earth Cleaning
- Over 40 Years of Experience
- Locally Recognized & Trusted
- Environmentally Responsible Cleaning
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Save Money, Save Time and Satisfy Homeowners
- The Advantages of Textile Restoration after Fire or Flood
- A Proven Advantage, An Enormous Impact
We, as CRDN Wales & West, are members of the CRDN Restoration Network. We provide the policyholder and the Insurance Company with a professional, personal and caring service when property is damaged by Fire or Flood.
Certified Restoration Drycleaning Network™ (CRDN) is an international organisation of highly trained professional textile restoration experts, who are making a significant impact on the claims management process through a clear understanding of customer service and empathy, FSA compliancy and accountability. We offer a cost effective service with the understanding that we do so as an extension of the Insurer’s name and reputation.
CRDN provides an immediate, effective and proven solution targeting the fastest growing category on insurance claims: Contents. Clothing and other fabric items (those that a textile restoration specialist can restore) typically are the largest component of household goods listed on insurance claims. CRDN's services save insurance companies an average of 84% compared to the cost to replace such items, or 51% of an indemnity settlement.
In the UK, CRDN provides a full service across the U.K., with access through central claims allocation http://www.crdn.co.uk/.
Call us direct at 029 2169 0536 and ask for Paul James our Restoration Manager.
For more information, please contact us
* Free delivery on all orders above £25.